Thursday 19 April 2007

How can people eat crisps and chips with vinegar?!?!?!?! UGH!!! Disgusting!!!




I may be subjective, but my boyfriend and other Poles agree with me, that nothing can surprise me in such a negative way in eating as adding vinegar to crisps and chips. On the left you can see picture of me and my boyfriend eating chips WITHOUT vinegar at the seaside:)


' The dictionary defines vinegar as “sour wine” or “a sour liquid obtained by acetic fermentation of dilute alcoholic liquids and used as a condiment or preservative.” '
Of course, I sometimes use vinegar but frankly speaking I prefer instead of it lemon juice which is very similar and for me also lighter. I tried to eat both crisps and chips with vinegar but it was so horrible and distasteful that my taste buds almost exploded. I presume it was like that mainly because the amount of vinegar was too big. In my opinion, vinegar should be only an additive and not a main ingredient of a meal, like herbs, oil etc. I admire all those Brits who adore eating crisps and chips with vinegar because in my view they simply spoil the taste of chips and crisps...


If you want to find out more about the versatality of vinegar, see this page:


vinegar + a foot # a good idea :):):)


No comments: