Friday 20 April 2007

SOUPS... it is not so difficult:)


This time you/my readers of my weblog (if I have got any:):):)) will be my students.

Today, my dear, we are to cook a soup. I decided to teach You a tomato soup, which is probably the fastest, simplest and the cheapest one.
We will need some INGREDIENTS: a few potatoes, one onion, 4 cloves of garlic, one parsnip, a few carrots, one celery, some tomato paste, chopped or peeled tomatos in the can, stock cubes, salt, pepper, some basil and oregano and WATER:)
You can cook some rice (pour hot water into a pot, add some rice and cook for about 10 minutes, stir!) or pasta (how to cook pasta see the post about cooking spaghetti) as well:)
Boil a whole kettle of water. Peel the vegetables and chop or slice them (do it the way you like it). Take a pot and pour the water. Add there two stock cubes. Afterwards add all vegetables. Stir all the time. Wait until the vegetables are soft. Then add one 4 spoons of tomato paste and the can of tomatoes, some salt and pepper. The soup should be ready in 4 minutes.

I told you that it is very easy and costs approximately 1,5 pound...
Enjoy YOUR meal!!!

No comments: