Thursday 19 April 2007

A roll / sandwich with crisps?!?!?!?!? STRANGE!!!


Could You imagine eating a roll with crisps e.g. lamb or mint ones (e.g. Walkers crisps: http://walkers.corpex.com/cr15p5/index.htm) ??? Now, I could but in the past you should have seen my face when I and my boyfriend saw our colleague (during a break at work, does not matter who it was and where) taking a roll, cutting it into two parts (as usually it is done) and........... PUTTING CRISPS INSIDE!!! I asked my other British friends whether it is also strange for them and.... of course, it is not. It means that something is probably wrong with me:)
I do not want to hurt anybody's feelings, but, being a foreigner some things like those crisps with a roll, crisps and chips with salt and vinegar and taps with separate cold and hot water... are really strange for me...

No comments: